Technical Business Analyst – London – Permanent - up to £50k
My client, an international Software organisation have instructed Certes to recruit a Technical Business Analyst to decompose and analyse product requirements and devise software development requirements to deliver new functionality into their suite of products.
• Capture, analyse and elaborate the product vision and translate these into detailed software development requirements to feed the software development team.
• Analyse and decompose feature specifications and create/maintain artefacts such as user stories, process flows, wireframes, and associated artefacts to enable effective and efficient development of new product functionality.
• Provide the link between the business stakeholders, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
• Assisting in the resolution of impediments to the development process.
• Assisting in the triaging and prioritisation of change requests and defect reports.
• Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the product, and advise of technical feasibility and solutions in functional workshops.
• Delivery of technical solutions analysis services.
• Provide input into the creation and maintenance of project and quality plans.
Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrable track record of writing functional and technical specifications.
• Demonstrable experience maintaining templates, tooling, and processes capable of creating, maintaining and storing enterprise class software development requirements.
• Demonstrable experience interacting directly stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• Demonstrable experience working closely with development teams to develop technical solutions to meet business requirements across products.
• Experience working with Apple devices highly desirable.
• Formal Agile BA and/or Scrum Master qualifications highly desirable.
• Experience working with mobile technologies.
• Experience working in a similar role supporting the development of business applications
For more information or to be considered for the role please apply.
Certes Computing [and all of its subsidiary companies] is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.