||c£36,500 Plus 26 Days’ Holiday, Option To Buy Up To Five Days’ Extra Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Civil Service Pension, Childcare Voucher Scheme (subject to statutory tax rules), Additional Benefits Package
Great Britain’s gambling industry is in a constant state of change, fuelled by shifting consumer behaviour and the rapid growth of technology. It’s high profile politically too, and the legislation controlling gambling is constantly under scrutiny. Within this uniquely challenging and evolving environment, The Gambling Commission’s role is to ensure that gambling is crime free, fair and open - and that children and vulnerable people are protected. Now they need you to play a key role in their future, driving the change needed to ensure that the Gambling Commission can meet the growing complexity of the market and their developing regulatory remit.
The Gambling Commission are now looking for a Stakeholder Manager to join their busy Communications Team in Birmingham.
This is an exciting opportunity for a communications professional looking for a new and high profile challenge as the Gambling Commission embarks on a three year strategy to make gambling fairer and safer in Great Britain.
As the Stakeholder Manager, you will oversee the administration and implementation of the stakeholder engagement strategy.
Working as part of the Public Affairs Team, you’ll support the development of a proactive and consistent approach to the Commission’s stakeholder management.
Specifically, you will:
- Liaise with internal audiences to identify key issues that can be addressed through better communications with gambling industry stakeholders
- Help to prepare and maintain the communications planner
- Produce briefings for stakeholder meetings
- Co-ordinate event invitations and speaking opportunities
- Map key contacts and identify any gaps within stakeholder engagement
- Contribute to the delivery of the annual conference for industry CEOs and leaders
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Experience of writing and delivering strategic communications plans for projects which have delivered results
- In-depth knowledge of a stakeholder role in a communications department, within either a public sector organisation or regulatory environment
- Experience of creating, co-ordinating and implementing a stakeholder strategy within a complex business environment
As a Stakeholder Manager, you will also need very strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to forge relationships with individuals and parties and excellent co-ordination, planning and organisation capabilities.
The closing date for this role is the 4th July 2018.
To apply for the role of Stakeholder Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Click here APPLY to download the application form