Help us provide “More homes, great services, better lives”
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the delivery of care and support services to vulnerable adults and young people for a major and highly successful provider; Nottingham Community Housing Association (NCHA).
NCHA has a 45year pedigree in delivering high quality and innovative services to meet the diverse care, support, health and wellbeing needs in local communities across the East Midlands. With 734,000 hours of care provided in 2015/2016 for the most vulnerable people in society, we aim to provide over 800,000 hours of sustainable care and support over the next 4 years.
With relevant qualifications in social or heath care, your extensive management experience will be matched by persuasive communication, robust performance management and leadership skills. .
You will implement customer led services to meet quality, price and sustainability. You’ll also develop partnerships with other agencies, negotiate contracts, and adhere to contractual requirements. In addition, your delivery of a substantial eight figure budget will be a key responsibility.
We are looking for a creative team player to provide strong, strategic leadership alongside a committed and established team of senior colleagues. You will be driven by our CLEAR values (Caring, Lean, Enthusiastic, Accountable and Resilient) and have energy and passion for our services and vision for our future.
In return, we offer an excellent package:
1. Competitive salary
2. Free Health cashback plan; claim up to £100 for dental treatment, optician fees and other benefits
3. 28.5 days statutory annual (rising to 30.5days after 5 years) + bank holidays
4. On-going training and development opportunities
5. Reward and recognition for staff who go the extra mile
6. Staff social activities sponsored by the organisation
7. Free Enhanced DBS where applicable
8. Benefits scheme offering discounts and cashback at high street shops and major supermarkets, gyms etc. via NCHA Life Style Hub
9. £250 for referring external candidates for a Care Assistant or Support Worker role
10. Free confidential access to 24hr assistance program for counselling, advice and support.
Closing Date: 26th February 2018 .
Interviews: 7th & 8th March 2018.
For a full job specification and to apply, please visit http://www.latestvacancies.com/ncha/
Click here APPLY to download the application form